Multigrain Dosa with Goodness of Grains
This multigrain version of Dosa is far healthier, without compromising on the sure South-Indian taste…
- 200 gms Rice Flour
- 100 gms Soaked Urad Dal
- 100 gms Soaked Multigrain
- 1 cup of Curd
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Wash and Soak all the dals and grains for 2 hours.
- Add jeera and grind them, combine with curd and water into a smooth batter.
- Mix all the ingredients with salt and water to a thick consistency. Keep in a warm place to ferment (6 hours to overnight).
- Dilute batter with little water till it stays thick yet spreads evenly on tawa.
- Heat tawa. Ladle the batter and spread it into a circle using the back of the ladle or a large spoon. Gently grease batter with oil on the edges and the middle.
- Cook each side till the crust crackles and becomes golden. Serve immediately. Best eaten hot and crispy right off the tawa.
- Serve with your choice of filling.