Lamb Osso Buco with Green Peas Pulav
Enjoy this slow-cooked lamb in its own flavorful gravy…
- 300 gms Lamb Shank
- 50 gms Onion (finely chopped)
- 100 gms Carrot
- 50 gms Leeks
- 50 gms Celery
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 nos. Bay Leaf
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 3 sprig Thyme
- Lamb Stock as required
- 3 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 100 ml White Wine
- Salt to taste
- Crushed Black Pepper to taste
- Season Lamb with salt and pepper.
- Tie rosemary, thyme, and bay leaf in a cheesecloth.
- Roast the lamb on all sides in a deep pot.
- Take lamb pieces out and reduce heat to medium and sauté onions and carrots until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and white wine, stock and bring to a simmer, scraping up browned bits.
- Return lamb to pan, add chicken stock, bouquet garni(herbs tied in Cheesecloth), and tomato paste to the pan.
- Reduce heat to low and partially cover pan.
- Simmer for 30 minutes then discard bag of herbs and serve.