Multigrain Granola Bars
These soft and chewy granola bars are great for an on-the-go snack…
- 200 gms Multigrain Cereal
- 100 gms Desiccated Coconut
- 50 gms Pumpkin Seeds
- 50 gms Almond Flakes
- 50 gms Dark Chocolate
- 100 gms Peanut Butter
- 5 tbsp Honey
- 50 gms Oat Meal
- 50 gms Cashew Nuts
- Spray an 8- by 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine with the cereal, oats, coconut, and pumpkin seeds.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the honey, peanut butter and vanilla and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring, until melted and creamy.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and stir until well combined.
- Once cooled stir in the sunflower seeds, cashew nuts, raisins press evenly into the prepared pan and let cool completely (about 30 minutes).
- Slice into bars.