The silky texture of the diced avocado plays off the orange segments in this refreshing salad…
- 50gms Avocado
- 100 gms Watermelon
- 100 gms Water Chesnut
- 2 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Ginger
- 50 ml Lemon Juice
- 3 leaves Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 120 ml Olive Oil
- Wash and cut the fruits into fancy shapes.
- In a mixing bowl or a blender, prepare a dressing with emulsifying honey, lemon and olive oil.
- Add finely chopped ginger and fine juliennes of kaffir lime leave to the dressing.
- In another mixing bowl mix all the fruits with the dressing.
- Served chilled, garnished with pumpkin seeds or lemongrass sticks.