Andhra Pepper Chicken
A simple recipe to cook a spicy non-veg Andhra delicacy as a starter at home or in a party…
- Spice Mix (Andra pepper masala)
- 50 gms Ginger
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Tumeric Powder
- 4 nos. Green Chilli
- Crushed Black Pepper to taste
- 10-15 leaves Curry Leaves
- 100 gms Onion
- 100 gms Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp Coriander Whole
- 2 tbsp Cumin Whole
- Refined oil half cup
- 2 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 kg Chicken
- Add 1 tbsp. of oil, little turmeric, 2 tbsp. chilli powder, and ginger garlic, salt and mix it well and pour small glass of water into it.
- Then take a kadai, add 4 tbsp. of oil and add lots of curry leaves, fry them, take them into a separate plate.
- Add onion n green chilies to that same oil and fry them till light brown.
- Add 1 tbsp. of tomato puree and cook it and then, add 2 tbsp. of cumin, coriander powder.
- 1 tbsp. of pepper powder and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat. (this masala can be refrigerated for 1 week and kept for a month in the refrigerator in small pouches or small containers).
- In another sauce pan add 1.5 tbsp. of ginger garlic paste and fry it, then add the cooked chicken to it and put it in full flame.
- Once the water in the chicken is fully dried add the dry Andhra pepper masala and add little water, cover and leave on low heat.
- Once it is fully dry, put off the flame. Mash the fried curry leaves to small pieces and adds it to the chicken dry and mixes it.